Home About Project Inspirations Shops Contact Us


Nail Art

I just did my nails. What do you think? I used this new product by Sally Hansen called Salon Effects. It's basically nail polish on a clear back that you peel off and put on your nails. It quickly hardens to your nails, so no drying time. And when you're ready, just remove it with nail polish remover. And... cheaper than a professional manicure.

It took a bit of work to get them on straight, but it really wasn't that bad. I'm really happy with how they turned out. Let's hope they last longer than the two days polish usually lasts on my nails.


Next I think I'll try these Newsprint Nails by CutePolish. This girl is an amazing nail artist! She has videos showing her actually painting nails. I also like the video where she used comics from the newspaper. I'll bet the yellow and/or white pages of the phone book would work too!


1 comment: